Benefits to Consumers
- Aerosols are incredibly versatile; they can dispense a foam, a paste, a dry or wet spray, a gel or a cream.
- People like aerosols because they are convenient and easy to use.
- Aerosols will perform consistently from the first spray to the very last.
- Aerosols are also airtight, clean and hygienic and do not leak all over the bathroom. This also makes them ideal for medical products.
- In some cases, for example hair mousse, shaving gel and asthma inhalers, aerosols are by far the most effective way for a product to be used.
- It is possible to recycle all empty aerosols as they are made from tinplated steel, aluminium or glass.
- With new sleek, modern designs, aerosol looks are as good as their performance.
- Past surveys show that consumers have gone back to using aerosols after trying pump-action products; they prefer the fine controllable spray and high performance of aerosols.