The British Aerosol Manufacturers’ Association, BAMA, is launching a new pamphlet, ‘BAMA – The Benefits of Membership’ at Making Cosmetics 2016 on 15-16th March at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
The Association is exhibiting at the Show and is for the first time organising one of the seminars, on the afternoon of 15th March, which is free to visitors. The BAMA team will be telling those in the business of manufacturing or marketing cosmetics about the benefits of including the aerosol as part of their packaging range.
As I’ve said in the foreword to the booklet: “BAMA is renowned throughout the world as setting standards of excellence that are the best. That is why, if your company isn’t already a member, you should apply to join”.
The booklet details a number of benefits and services which members have access to, amongst them:
• Issues management tackling environmental, health, safety, transport, handling and technical matters
• Prompt information and support on aerosol matters
• Effective EU and UK industry advocacy on legislation and proposed regulations
• Free BAMA publications, test methods and expert guides to the latest legislation and good manufacturing practices, including a free copy of the regularly updated BAMA Standard for Consumer Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice
• Access to the members-only section on the BAMA website
• A comprehensive guide to compliance with the Aerosol Dispensers Directive
• Valuable resources to tackle REACH requirements including the BAMA indoor air model
• Promotion of your company’s details on the BAMA website
• Training seminars at preferential rates
• Invitations to member-only events including the BAMA Forum and Awards Dinner
• Applications for the annual members-only BAMA Awards
• Two concise bi-monthly newsletters – one commercial and one technical
• Annual filling statistics by sector
• Access to BAMA’s committees
For a copy of the booklet or for more membership information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +44 (0)207 8285111 or visit stand 417 at Making Cosmetics.
Amy Falvey, Communications Manager, British Aerosol Manufacturers’ Association (BAMA)Back