Warehousing of Aerosols
Woodland Grange, Warwickshire.
The thing that distinguishes aerosols from other packaged goods is that they contain flammable gases under pressure. The aerosol industry has a good safety record and key to this understanding of the risks of storing aerosols. In this one day course industry experts will provide guidance how to assess and minimise the risk of storing aerosols.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for designing or managing/ supervising aerosol storage areas. Those advising customers or contacts will also benefit from this course.
What is covered
- The hazards of storing aerosols and what can go wrong
- The regulatory framework for warehousing aerosols - DSEAR, COMAH, Hazardous Substances Planning Consent
- How to design a safe aerosol warehouse - Segregation, racking, ventilation, caging, sprinklers
- Running a safe aerosol warehouse - General safety, good housekeeping, storage protocols, stock movement
- Emerging Issues - Developing Safety Performance indicators for your warehouse
Non Members Price: £250.00 +VAT
BAMA Members Price: £90.00 +VAT